Вакансія: Business Analyst, Government of Ukraine
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
About the project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform initiative and position summary:
Experts will provide assistance to selected GoU entity to analyze the existing processes for various levels of planning, M&E and reporting, will define the possibilities for aligning these processes with the policy/reform Logic Models, and will design these new processes in cooperation with the GoU.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for Business Analyst
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3rd group (consultancy services). The duration of the contract is 6 months with a possibility of extension.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
Perform process analysis and process design in selected GoU entities:
• Identify and describe existing processes related to various levels of planning, M&E and reporting for policies and reforms (via document review, interviews, consultations);
• Together with the GoU entity and SURGe, and taking into account international best practices, design the desired processes:
o Design the BPMN schema of the new processes;
o Model information flows;
o Document solution design including policy making, planning, budgeting M&E, reporting processes;
o Conduct consultations with stakeholders regarding the new processes.
• Support implementation of these new processes: develop documentation, participate in capacity building.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Understanding of GoU machinery and operational processes is a must;
• 5+ years of experience in business analysis, incl. min 2 years experience in projects related to governance/reforms with a focus on re-engineering of processes;
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills; ability to design new processes for GoU bodies;
• Strategic thinking, ability to understand the needs of the client, strong logic skills, ability to identify bottlenecks and develop solutions;
• Experience in consulting and coordination with key stakeholders (central executive bodies of government, including ministries and agencies);
• Fluent English and Ukrainian;
• Master’s degree in Public Administration, Economics, Finance, IT or relevant field;
• Citizen of Ukraine.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on Ocotber 08, 2020 to the following address: [email protected].
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV in English (max. 2 pages);
2) Applicant’s letter of interest (max. 500 words).
Please ensure to state Business Analyst (GoU) in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.