Асистент/ка зі зв’язків з громадськістю
Chemonics International Inc., an international development consulting firm, seeks a Ukrainian professional for the following short-term position for the USAID Justice for All (J4A) Activity in Kyiv, Ukraine:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in designing, maintaining and updating the website and social media account(s) on a regular basis.
- Provide support in developing and implementing a well-balanced media and communications strategy.
- Assist the team of experts with strategic communications and tailored external messaging.
- Support the IT expert while developing and launching the official webpage.
- Ensuring systematic communication with the Kyiv-based, regional and specialized media outlets to ensure required stakeholder reach.
- Producing and writing media products (press-releases, social media posts, public comments).
- Organizing awareness raising events.
- Participate in the orientation sessions.
- Degree in public relations, journalism or other relevant discipline from a Ukrainian university.
- Three years of experience in public relations or communications, including maintaining websites and social media accounts, media relations, preparation of public outreach materials.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Ukrainian.
- Advanced MS Office user.
- Previous USAID or other international donor experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Ukrainian legal and judicial system preferred.
Application Instructions: Please send a CV and a brief cover letter in English in the email body to [email protected]. Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the message (Communications Assistant). Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: February 4, 2022, 6:00 pm Kyiv Time.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.