Вакансія Administration / HR Officer в ACTED
ACTED, французська гуманітарна організація, шукає спеціалиста, що приєднається до нашої команди на позицію Administration / HR Officer.
Remuneration: USD 950 before taxation
Duty station: Kyiv
Assignment: Administration / HR Officer is responsible for all administrative and human resource matters for the Kyiv office and field offices according to ACTED guidelines.
- Ensure that administrative procedures are implemented according to ACTED guidelines;
- Prepare administrative documents such as internal memos and letters upon request;
- Follow-up visas and temporary residence permit processes for all international staff;
- Be responsible for communication follow up (make sure all staff has corporate SIM card and working e-mails, as well update Ukraine Directory monthly);
- Be in charge of premises contract making and / or renewal as and when requested by Coordination.
- Compile and maintain all administration and HR files in the capital office;
- Ensure that no one has access to personal folders, except upon specific request from Manager.
- If requested by Manager, prepare vacancy announcements for recruitment of national staff for the area and circulate through relevant channels;
- Set up short listing, to be approved by Coordination, and participate in interviewing panels;
- Check references of candidates upon request of Coordination;
- Inform candidates about result of interviews and follow up hiring of successful candidates;
- Prepare employment contracts for new staff;
- Ensure that all staff, including those newly recruited, is in the possession of and aware about ACTED guidelines and procedures as described in the HR Manual and internal policies.
4. Staff Follow-Up:
- Make sure all HR procedures are implemented according to ACTED guidelines and standards;
- Ensure that attendance sheets, leave request forms and other required forms are maintained in the capital office;
- Collect attendance sheets, leave request forms and other required forms from the sub offices on a monthly basis;
- Prepare required documents for monthly payments to staff;
- Maintain vacation and sick leave follow-up table for all area staff;
- Prepare contract amendments upon request of Coordination;
- Ensure that staff appraisals are regularly made, as per HR Manual;
- Prepare the HR Titanic and send it the Country HR / Admin Manager for prior approval on 15th of each month.
- University degree (economics, human resources)
- 1+year of relevant experience in HR
- Fluent written/ verbal English
- Strong command of Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitasking
- Self-organized, very attentive to details, pro-active, problem solver
Applications in English should be submitted to the following address: [email protected] with the title or reference of the position (e-mails without mentioned position will be not considered) till June 27, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. ACTED is equal opportunity employer.