Trainings Officer / Тренінг-офіцер/ка – Харків/ Київ
HELVETAS is the large Swiss nongovernmental organization with a dual mandate for long-term development and humanitarian response. HELVETAS plans to be active in Ukraine for minimum next five years.
Currently we are expanding our program with Localization project (Small grants, trainings and support to Ukrainian NGOs) and Economic recovery project (support with skills for employment/business and small grants).
Starting date: June 2023
Duty Station: Kyiv or Kharkiv and partially remote
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
The position holder works under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Management of wide range of trainings (soft and technical skills)
- Management of external trainers and service providers
- Capacity building support to Small NGOs
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel (approx. 25% of work time) to project locations (Kharkiv and Odesa)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Good oral and written English skills
- Ukrainian citizenship
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates with professional experience in private education are strongly encouraged to apply.
To ask any questions or apply email to [email protected]