Спеціаліст з пошуку персоналу/ HR Sourcing Specialist
Deloitte is seeking resumes for qualified candidates to serve as HR Sourcing Specialist (multiple positions open) in support of the USAID Health Reform Support project. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of USAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
It is envisioned that the HR Sourcing Specialist will support the recruiting team and help to place qualified candidates faster to the Ministry of Health, National Public Health Center, and SOE eHealth. The HR Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates and sending recruiting emails.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Telegram) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers in the Ministry of Health, National Public Health Center, and SOE eHealth to identify each position’s requirements
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
- Work with HRS counterpart organizations to assess needs and determine candidate profiles
- Qualification requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Excellent writing skills in Ukrainian
- English proficiency will be preferred.
- Expected position duration and workload:
The expected period of performance for these positions will be from March 2019 to June 30, 2019. The anticipated level of effort for these positions will be 40 hours per week.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and list of two professional references to [email protected] no later than March 6, 2019. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: ” HR Sourcing Specialist“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.