Спеціаліст з моніторингу та оцінки/ M&E Officer
Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates to serve as M&E Officer in support of USAID Health Reform Support. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The M&E Officer will work under the overall guidance and supervision of the M&E and Strategic Information Advisor. She/he will support the implementation of HRS registration and reporting database.
- Ensure effective implementation of registration and reporting database
- Provide project staff with the necessary technical assistance on registration and reporting
- Regular review of the documentation provided by project staff to ensure their compliance to project requirements
- Capacity building events data entry and analysis
- Analyze programmatic M&E data, calculate HRS indicators, produce regular analytical tables
- Support technical teams with data analysis, as needed
- Undertake other responsibilities not outlined above which have been discussed and agreed between the line manager and the post-holder
3. Qualification requirements:
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to think clearly and precisely articulate is essential
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office). Practical knowledge of databases is desirable
- Written and oral communication skills in Ukrainian and English
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Public Health/ other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data collection and analysis
- USAID M&E experience preferred
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two reference letters to [email protected] no later than December 4, 2019. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “M&E Officer“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.