Спеціаліст з комунікацій для медичних інформаційних систем (проект eHealth)
The Ministry of Health of Ukraine (MoH) has already announced the implementation of eHealth project as its priority. The Ministry seeks to establish a medical data system, which will maintain a pan-Ukrainian registry of patients, doctors and medical institutions, as well as possess data on contractual relations between them. The system will preclude healthcare actors from concluding fraudulent agreements, as well as provide invaluable statistics on diseases and prescribed treatment, which still do not exist in Ukraine to date.
The Government of Ukraine (GoU) has a strong political will to launch eHealth solutions for the benefit of both its citizens and health care system. Political support has been well formulated by signing of 3 technical Memorandums by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
PR&Communications Specialist for MIS will run day-to-day communication for eHealth reform with MIS, in accordance with the eHealth Communication Strategy.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Mandatory: higher education; preferably: higher IT education or journalism;
• Experience in the position of PR specialist/Communication lead in IT sphere (company) – at least 3 years;
• Preferably: experience of participation in pre-election companies in Ukraine – at least 3 years;
• Understanding the principles of the Internet and traditional media, social networks and search engines;
• Writing skills for PR texts;
• Availability of a database of journalists and top bloggers;
• Fluent in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
• Run day-to-day communication for eHealth reform with various stakeholders in accordance with the eHealth Communication Strategy;
• Make writing texts for all communication with MIS;
• Work with SoE eHealth and MoH to understand key reform milestones, environment and issues and, based on this understanding, provides communication air cover to support SoE in its progress;
• Work in concert with the Ministry of Health, Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS and other key stakeholders and engage them in consultations over key communication issues;
• Ensure that internal communication of SoE eHealth runs smoothly anв effectively, advice Director on improving of internal communication processes;
• Manage media relations and influencer outreach;
• Produce and disseminate news releases, op-eds and other forms of media content;
• Maintain positive working relationships with key reporters, editors and bloggers covering relevant subjects;
• Organize the work of the press office for SoE eHealth related to eHealth implementation;
• Organize events in cooperation with MIS for various stakeholders;
• Coordinate own media platforms belonging to SoE eHealth, including office website, social media accounts and newsletters;
• Work with other team members on managing special events.
Contract Duration and Timing
The total duration of the consultancy is expected to be 3 months with possible extension. Full-time position based in Kyiv. For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically to the following address: [email protected]. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s brief letter of interest indicated related experience and achievements.
Please ensure to state PR&Communications Specialist for MIS in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.