Спеціаліст/-ка з Логістики та Складів – 2 позиції, Ужгород / (Logistics and Warehouse Associate – 2 positions) – Міжнародна організація з міграції (МОМ), Представництво в Україні
Open to Internal and External Candidates
Position Title: Logistics and Warehouse Associate (2 positions)
Duty Station: Uzhhorod, Ukraine
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G5
Type of Appointment: Fixed Term, One Year with the possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 27 November 2023
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates.
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and Supply Chain Officer and under the direct supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for arranging logistics and warehouse activities, including: coordination, warehouse inventory and data management, stock receiving, dispatch, documentation and reporting.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Ensure all warehousing transactions are implemented in line with the IOM Warehouse Manual and in close coordination with Warehouse Manager.
- Collect detailed information for incoming items such as waybills, purchasing orders (PO), etc, and monitor the shipments with Procurement staff.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Manager/Supply Chain Officer/Supply Chain and IM Officer for receiving, storing, packing, kitting, labelling and dispatch of goods from/to the warehouse.
- Conduct visual control of the delivered/shipping items with shipping documents during un/loading.
- Adhere to safety protocols/rules at all times, and monitor loading and off loadings of items at the warehouse.
- Ensures that all goods are properly stored and timely registered/recorded into the Data Portal and MS Excel file.
- Issue shipping and Warehouse documents such as Goods Receiving Note (GRN)/Receiving Report (RR) and Waybill with the Data Portal, and update bin/stack cards.
- Arrange a truck/s in close coordination with the Procurement and Program Unit for delivery.
- Report for any overage/lost/impairment of the items inside the warehouse.
- Ensure that all item dispatches are supported by Stock Withdrwal Requst Form (SWRF).
- Support warehouse contract and warehouse equipment/item procurement.
- Perform physical counts (or spot check), comparing and verifying the quantities of stored goods with the Data Portal, on a weekly basis and on ad hoc basis whenever needed.
- Implement Mid-Year and End-Year Physical Stock Count with Program Units and report the result to the Warehouse Manager.
- Prepare weekly warehouse reports and send it to the Supply Chain and IM Officer.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Completed Bachelors or Equivalent or Higher degree in the relevant field of expertise (Business Administration, Logistics, Management) with minimum of three years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree/ Certificate with minimum of five years of relevant professional experience.
- Previous work experience with the UN and local and/or international NGOs is an asset.
- Experience in logistics and warehouse/inventory management;
- Excellent level of computer literacy;
- Good knowledge of SAP/PRISM an advantage;
- Experience of work for international organizations is an asset.
- Coordination and arrangement skills in Supply Chain Management;
- Working level of computer literacy, especially MS Excel and E-mail Communication;
- Documentation skills to develop CMR/Way-Bill, Packing List, Bin Card, Stock Card and other logistics and warehouse documents.
English and Ukrainian is required.
Fluency in Russian is desirable.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications filling in the IOM Personal History Form and sending to [email protected] by 27 November 2023 the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
From 20.11.2023 to 27.11.2023