RPC Program Manager/ Менеджер(-ка) програми відновлення доступу населення до медичної допомоги
Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates for the open position of RPC Program Manager in support of the USAID Health Reform Support project. This position is based in Kyiv.
Level of Effort: full-time
The purpose of USAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
While still advancing health reform, the Government of Ukraine and its partners must attempt to restore health services that have been disrupted by the war, promote population well-being, and reconnect people with health care. USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) supports this effort through restoration-focused activities in the focal regions across its five Objectives. The focus of USAID restoration assistance is to provide transitional support to address gaps in local healthcare systems to meet the health needs of the local population, including internally displaced persons (IDPs), in targeted local communities of Ukraine in a transparent, equitable, and efficient way that mitigates the most significant preventable causes of morbidity and mortality in the context of the war. USAID’s overall strategy for Ukraine health response efforts following russia’s invasion is to advance three priority objectives, building on existing programs: 1) protect the overall public health and wellbeing of Ukrainians; 2) sustain access to and continuity of services; 3) and support health system recovery based on a “building back better” approach.
The RPC Program Manager will manage the grant(s) of Reconnection of People to Care (RPC) Large Grant Oblast Program strengthening the capacity of local health systems on oblast level, support Objective 5, Improve Service Delivery System at All Levels and RPC related activities of the whole HRS Project contributing to reconnection people to the health services.
The responsibilities of the RPC Program Manager will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Coordination of RPC grant(s) implementation
- Establish strong rapport with grantee, offering ongoing guidance and support
- Health care oblast data collection, analysis and visualization
- Stakeholders’ relations development on oblast, rayon and community/hromada levels
- Contribution to the RPC stream development
- Collaborate in RPC approach with other Objectives of HRS
- Coordination with USAID Implementing partners in operated oblast
- Analysis of leading practices
- Local cases of best practices collecting, analysis and packaging
- Collaborate with RPC Capacity Building Advisor and HRS technical experts to strength capacity of the RPC grants beneficiaries – health care facilities
- Regularly collaborating with advisors from HRS cross-cutting teams, including grants, monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and communications
- Collaborate with technical leads across HRS and the RPC program team to synchronize efforts and ensure a unified approach towards healthcare restoration and capacity building to harmonize strategies and avoid duplications
- Collaborate with communications experts to effectively disseminate success stories, lessons learned, and other valuable insights from the capacity building initiatives
- Support of the RPC Lead and Healthcare Service Delivery Component Lead with the implementation and technical delivery of approved Objective 5 activities
- Report approved Objective 5 activities related to Large Grant Oblast Program
- Respond proactively to requests by USAID and other project team members
- Perform other tasks as required by project leadership.
- At least 2-years of proven grants’ implementation management and reporting experience
- Grant management of USAID supported projects will be an asset
- Fluent English, strong writing
- Good awareness of the health system operation, especially on the regional level
- Professional experience with health care facilities
- Understanding of Ukraine’s health system reform will be an asset
- Strong coordination skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to travel around Ukraine
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and prioritize competing responsibilities
The RPC Program Manager will report to the RPC Lead
Deloitte welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. As such, our commitment is to promote equal employment opportunities for all applicants. Deloitte makes employment decisions based on organizational needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, etc.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and list of two professional references [email protected] no later than December 17, 2023. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “RPC Program Manager“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.