Регіональний експерт з питань деінституціалізації та розвитку послуг
Regional Expert on Deinstitutionalization and Services Development will be responsible for coordination, planning, and support of the implementation of the Reform of Institutional Care and Upbringing of Children in Lviv Region.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Relevant academic degree, minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience providing logistical and administrative support, preferably in the context of international cooperation or consulting projects;
• High level of knowledge and understanding of DI reform, DI international practices, children’s right legislation;
• Willingness to do both administrative works as well as project development work;
• Fluent in English and Ukrainian.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
• Ensuring the implementation of the pilot project aimed at development and piloting of approaches to the transformation of childcare institutions, as well as planning and development of community-based services in Lviv Region;
• Organization of activities within the framework of the pilot project, including: trainings, meetings of the coordinating body for the implementation of the Reform of Institutional Care and Upbringing of Children in Lviv Region, workshops, round tables, etc. on the implementation of the DI Reform, planned within the framework of cooperation between Lviv Regional State Administration and the EDGE project;
• Building cooperation with local deputies, representatives of key structural subdivisions, and public organizations regarding advocacy on the implementation of the DI Reform in Lviv Region;
• Organizational support of the assessment of the educational needs of employees of executive bodies, local governments, institutions, and service providers who need training in de-institutionalization and development and provision of respective services in Lviv Region;
• Performance of other tasks related to the implementation of the DI Reform measures in the pilot region.
Contract Duration and Timing
Full-time position based in Lviv. The total duration of the consultancy is expected to be 5 months with further prolongation. Expected starts date: February 6, 2019.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on January 25, 2019 to the following address: [email protected]. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s brief letter of interest indicated related experience and achievements.
Please ensure to state Regional Expert on Deinstitutionalization and Services Development in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.