The British Council Ukraine, a leading international and cultural organisation, is announcing recruitment for a full-time Project Manager post in order:
- To manage agreed programmes and activities as determined by the British Council’s strategic plans for its work in Ukraine;
- To oversee and deliver direct programme activities with designated partners, increasing impact for the British Council’s programmes in Ukraine in line with agreed objectives and targets;
- To ensure high-quality programme activities meet partner, customer, and participant expectations, and are delivered on time and to budget;
- To assist in developing partnerships and in identifying new partnership and funding opportunities;
- To undertake monitoring and evaluation of activities in accordance with British Council standards.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
- Enable the British Council to launch and deliver new programmes in Ukraine in the areas of English, Education, Society and Culture, at scale and at speed;
- Deploy and manage much greater commissioning / outsourcing of project delivery;
- Ensure significantly-increased digital engagement and impact for the British Council’s programmes;
- Support / be part of multi-country programmes across the British Council’s Wider Europe region, including possibly taking on regional coordination or management roles.
Job Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications & Language requirements:
Minimum / essential:
- English, Ukrainian and Russian to C1 level;
- University degree or equivalent;
- Professional knowledge and experience: demonstrable experience of working in Ukraine in a sector relevant to the British Council’s programmes for at least three years;
- Partnership and project development experience: experience of successful delivery of projects to agreed financial and non-financial targets.
- Qualification in a sector relevant to the British Council’s programmes;
- Professional knowledge and experience: experience of developing and/or managing international cultural exchange;
- Partnership and project development experience: experience of successfully pursuing and developing projects through donor-funded, sponsorship, client- and/or co-funded partnerships;
- New media: experience of devising and delivering innovative and partner-led digital content and distribution strategies.
What we offer:
- Monthly salary 32194 UAH Gross (19.5% taxes to be deducted)
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members ( upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile. Successful candidates will be invited for the English language testing and interview.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 28 July 2019
Please visit website: bitly.su.