Програмний менеджер з розвитку потенціалу
Пакт, Інк. оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Програмного менеджера з розвитку потенціалу для проекту USAID/ENGAGE (далі – англ.)
Pact Inc. seeks candidates to fill the position of Program Officer (Capacity Building) for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity in Ukraine
Pact is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and is dedicated to the fair and equal treatment of all employees without regard to gender, race, color, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, or marital status. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Supervisor: Senior Program Manager
Job type: Full Time
Effective Date: ASAP
Duration: one year with possibility of extension
Pact is an international development organization with a mission to help build strong communities globally that provide people with an opportunity to earn a dignified living, raise healthy families, and participate in democratic life. Pact achieves this by strengthening the capacity of grassroots organizations, coalitions and networks and by forging linkages among government, business and the citizen sectors to achieve social, economic and environmental justice.
About the ENGAGE activity
Pact seeks candidates to fill the position of Program Officer (Capacity Building) for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity. ENGAGE aims to increase citizen awareness of and engagement in civic actions at the national, regional, and local level. By strengthening civil society’s responsiveness to diverse constituencies, the USAID/ENGAGE activity aims to empower citizens to advocate for reform, demand effective implementation, and hold government accountable in the path toward a peaceful and prosperous European Ukraine.
The Program Officer (Capacity Building) will work closely with local, regional and national ENGAGE CSO partners and networks to promote capacity building and develop institutional capacity through different capacity development tools. S/he ensures that the ENGAGE activity produces high quality results through partnerships in a timely manner. The Program Officer will work closely with the Senior Program Manager and partner organizations.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct organizational assessments and identify capacity development opportunities for the ENGAGE partners;
- Provide technical assistance to the Senior Program Manager for both the design and delivery of capacity building programs for NGOs;
- Monitor implementation quality and provide assistance as needed;
- Assist and coordinate capacity development for the ENGAGE partners;
- Ensure timely and high quality delivery of reports;
- Coordinate and strengthen networking between activity partners and stakeholders;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the areas of NGOs capacity building and outreach activities;
- Deep knowledge of civil society organizations in Ukraine;
- Experience with international donor-funded programs, particularly USAID-funded contracts;
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines;
- Excellent communications, writing (including editing) and presentation skills;
- Proactive, fast-thinker, and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated commitment to the goals of ENGAGE;
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Program Officer (Capacity Building)” in the subject line by OOB November 10, 2017. Please include at least three contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. We thank you for your interest. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to interview.