Program Finanсial Analyst
CRDF Global is an independent nonprofit organization that promotes safety, security, and sustainability through international development and foreign assistance missions in over 120 countries is looking for Financial Analyst .
Under the direction of the Senior Program Financial Analyst, the Program Financial Analyst will serve as a financial resource to the Operating Division, working closely with Operations staff to meet financial targets. The position will help analyze the Operating Division’s financial performance, including contract management and financial management.
- Assist Senior Program Financial Analyst (SPFA) with monitoring actual revenue and expenses against budget; explaining material budget variances; highlighting areas of concern, proposing a range of solutions to address these concerns; and performing analytics to inform timely and accurate decision-making.
- Serve as liaison between Finance and Operations for integrated financial management.
- Create monthly and quarterly financial performance reports, as well as ad-hoc financial reports.
- Assist Operating Division with contract budget and financial matters, including realignments, modifications, and extensions.
- Contribute to business development and proposal budget development.
- Assist SPFA with analyzing Operating Division’s financial performance, identifying major revenue and cost drivers, and reporting variance to plan.
- Assist in the creation of the annual operating budget.
- Deliver high-quality customer service to customers and develop strong relationships with identified customers.
- Support other programs and staff as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, administration, management, or related field.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Project management experience, including cost and schedule control.
- Knowledge of financial analysis, budget forecasting, and revenue tracking at the project and program levels.
- Understands U.S. and foreign government-funded programs.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel (medium-to-advanced level).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and customer service skills.
- Advanced and strategic thinking skills.
- Must be able to provide proof of work authorization in the Ukraine.
- Preferably fluent in Ukrainian, Russian, and English.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with Program Financial Analyst-Kyiv listed in the subject line by March 26, 2021.