Помічник проектів для роботи в рамках Панелі Східного партнерства з питань міграції та притулку
Термін подачі документів – до 2 травня 2017 р.
Under the direct supervision of the CBMM Programme Coordinator and the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission the incumbent will assist in supporting the work of the Eastern Partnership Panel on Migration and Asylum (EaPPMA).
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing the EaPPMA meetings by (contributing to) drafting a meeting concept note, pre-meeting questionnaire, matrix with the participating countries’ answers to the questionnaire, agenda of the meeting, discussion paper, meeting report, meeting evaluation forms and their analysis, identifying and inviting relevant speakers, identifying and inviting relevant trainers and experts etc.
- Assist in planning and organization the practical in-depth sessions of the EaPPMA meetings.
- Assist in planning and organizing a workshop for the EaPPMA National Focal Points (NFPs), the production of a manual for the NFPs on the EaPPMA meeting organization.
- Regularly update the EaPPMA’s website http://eapmigrationpanel.org (including news, meeting materials, relevant analytical materials etc) and ensure its uninterruptable functioning.
- Coordinate English-Russian and Russian-English translation of the meeting materials and materials for the website including through engaging an external translator.
- Support the recruitment of external consultants (e.g. visibility and communication expert) when required.
- Support effective implementation of the communications and visibility activities.
- Contribute to reporting on the IOM’s support function to the EaPPMA (interim and final project reports, website statistical reports, monthly progress reports).
- Maintain contacts through correspondence and other means of communication with the project partners, beneficiaries and other stakeholders as required.
- Represent IOM Ukraine at the EaPPMA meetings and other events, undertake duty travel on a need-to-do basis.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school Degree/Certificate with at least five years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in law, international relations, political science, journalism or other related field) from an accredited institution with at least three years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the migration or the EU’s external policy related field
- Experience with processing and analysis of extensive arrays of information
- Experience with organization of conferences, workshops, group visits
- Proven experience in public communication activities, SEO, SMM etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- High level of computer literacy
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
- Accepts and gives constructive criticism
- Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies
- Meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
- Monitors own work to correct errors
- Takes responsibility for meeting commitments and for any shortcomings
- Identifies the immediate and peripheral clients of own work
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients
- Identifies and monitors changes in the needs of clients, including donors, governments, and project beneficiaries
- Keeps clients informed of developments and setbacks
- Contributes to colleagues’ learning
- Demonstrates interest in improving relevant skills
- Demonstrates interest in acquiring skills relevant to other functional areas
- Keeps abreast of developments in own professional area
- Actively shares relevant information
- Clearly communicates, and listens to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures
- Writes clearly and effectively, adapting wording and style to the intended audience
- Listens effectively and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience
Creativity and Initiative
- Actively seeks new ways of improving programmes or services
- Expands responsibilities while maintaining existing ones
- Persuades others to consider new ideas
- Proactively develops new ways to resolve problems
Leadership and Negotiation
- Convinces others to share resources
- Actively identifies opportunities for and promotes organizational change
- Presents goals as shared interests
- Articulates vision to motivate colleagues and follows through with commitments
- Provides constructive feedback to colleagues
- Identifies ways for their staff to develop their abilities and careers
- Provides fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
- Uses staff evaluations appropriately in recruitment and other relevant HR procedures
- Holds directly reporting managers accountable for providing fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
Planning and Organizing
- Sets clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self and others
- Identifies priority activities and assignments for self and others
- Organizes and documents work to allow for planned and unplanned handovers
- Identifies risks and makes contingency plans
- Adjusts priorities and plans to achieve goals
- Allocates appropriate times and resources for own work and that of team members
- Masters subject matter related to responsibilities
- Identifies issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities
- Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation
- Persistent, calm, and polite in the face of challenges and stress
- Treats all colleagues with respect and dignity
- Works effectively with people from different cultures by adapting to relevant cultural contexts
- Knowledgeable about and promotes IOM core mandate and migration solutions
- Actively contributes to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team environment
- Contributes to, and follows team objectives
- Gives credit where credit is due
- Seeks input and feedback from others
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities as appropriate
- Actively supports and implements final group decisions
- Takes joint responsibility for team’s work
- Learns about developments in available technology
- Proactively identifies and advocates for cost-efficient technology solutions
- Understands applicability and limitation of technology and seeks to apply it to appropriate work
- Establishes realistic resource requirements to meet IOM needs
The appointment is subject to funding confirmation is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_0.xls) to [email protected] by 2 May 2017 the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Джерело: IOM Ukraine.