Пакт запрошує Програмного Офісера(-ку) / Pact seeks Program Officer, PHS R&R
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant.
Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
USAID/Ukraine Public Health System Recovery and Resilience Activity (PHS R&R) will strengthen public health capacities, standards, outreach services, and access to essential health care services during crises such as COVID-19 and other health-related challenges, as part of supporting Ukraine’s pathway to self-reliance. This is to be a five-year activity.
Pact seeks Program Officers who will be responsible for providing technical and management oversight of community-based projects under the PHS R&R Local Sub-grants program. Program Officers will work closely with Grants and M&E teams to support successful launch, implementation and reporting of the awarded grant projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to successful applicants with finalizing their project concepts;
- Monitor that the projects are implemented in line with set objectives and in accordance with approved implementation plan and reach expected results;
- Provide mentoring support to sub-grantees;
- Conduct regular field visits to participate in events and activities;
- Facilitate coordination, networking and peer exchange among local implementing partners;
- Prepare analytical materials to inform programming;
- Contribute to the development of PHS R&R quarterly and annual reports;
- Participate in program planning.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- At least Bachelor`s degree in public health, social work, health and human services or a related field.
- Project management experience.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to work collaboratively on a wide range of issues.
- Good communications, writing (including editing) and presentation skills.
- Pro-active, intuitive, fast thinking and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian (oral, writing and reading).
- Working proficiency of English (oral, writing and reading).
- Work experience with an international organization.
- Experience in programmatic grant management.
To apply, please, send cover letter and CV in English to [email protected] no later than June 5, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, citizenship status, genetic information, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, credit information, tobacco use (except in the workplace), membership in an employee organization, or other protected classifications or non-merit factors.