Пакт шукає спеціаліста(-ку) з фінансів та грантів/ Finance and Grants Officer
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant.
Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
Pact seeks a Finance and Grants Officer for the anticipated FCDO-funded project Supporting Women, Women Leading Response and Recovery in Ukraine. This project will strengthen organizational, technical, adaptive and influencing capacities of WROs to lead a coordinated, gender-sensitive assistance response to relief and recovery needs and support the Woman Peace and Security agenda. The Finance and Grants Officer will be responsible for financial management and will support the full cycle of grants and contracts management for the project.
- Lead the preparation of budgets, and performs and/or assists in financial analyses.
- Collect and review financial data from various sources. Maintain appropriate records and documentation.
- Prepare and submit the monthly project Financial Reports including Bank Reconciliation, Monthly Cash request, GL, vouchers and journal entries and supporting documents.
- Prepare Finance report to the Donor.
- Prepare information for the purposes of audit, internal control assessment, accrual information.
- Administrate the full cycle of grant management activities, from solicitation through selection, pre-award assessment, negotiation, monitoring/compliance visits, and closeout.
- Develop grant documents in compliance with funder requirements, using Pact standard templates and working closely with Pact HQ Agreement Management team to execute quality agreements.
- Manage complete files and data for each award.
- Ensure the highest level of integrity in the management grants, to include proper adherence to Pact and GAC policies and procedures.
- Utilize Pact’s Subaward Management System (Salesforce) and accounting system (Serenic NAV) for subaward issuance and management. Ensure that all required documentation is uploaded and stored as per Pact policy.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure accurate and timely disbursement and liquidation of subaward expenses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree in Public Finances, Public Management, Public Policy, Public Finances, Law, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position with a program supported by international donors
- Proven understanding of awards management cycle
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines
- Highly effective administration skills, including computing, word processing, and data management and visualization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Ukrainian
- Preferred qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in a similar position; experience working with international technical assistance programs
- Strong time management and organization skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work collaboratively on a wide range of issues
- Ability to diplomatically and patiently forge consensus between diverse stakeholders on grant-making issues
- Self-motivated and committed to Pact’s mission and values
- Ukrainian nationals only
To apply please send cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than October 28 , 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.