Оплачуване стажування в Проекті ЄС
Проект “Association4U”, який фінансується ЄС, шукає молодих фахівців.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A PAID INTERNSHIP IN AN INTERNATIONAL PROJECT?
The EU-funded project ‘Association4U’ is seeking to recruit two Junior Training Fellows (junior national non-key experts) to work with the A4U Project Training Team. Positions suitable for those with Bachelor Degree & no work experience.
Successful candidates will receive intensive coaching and support from international experts and Senior Fellows, as well as training from the A4U Project in a range of relevant skills. The positions are therefore an excellent opportunity for professional skills enhancement; many of A4U Fellows have used their experience with the Project as a ‘launch-pad’ for a career in Government or with International Institutions.
Successful candidates will support Senior Fellows and other national and international A4U Project Experts in a range of tasks related to design and delivery of training aimed at the promotion of the AA reforms agenda for Ukrainian civil servants and A4U Fellows. The training will include a variety of topics, e.g.
- EU integration and implementation of the Association Agreement/DCFTA;
- Legal approximation;
- Modern public administration;
- Evidence-based public policy-making;
- Professional development;
- Budget procedures.
No previous experience is required, as full training will be given in relevant personal and professional skills. The following qualifications & skills are required:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Public Administration, Social Sciences, Communications, International Relations, Economics, Law, Business Administration;
- Good knowledge of English language (min B2, preferably C1);
- Proficiency in Ukrainian;
- Advanced user of MS Office tools, Internet & social media;
- Very good planning and organisational skills, ability to work as a team player;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people;
- Good presentation and communications skills;
- Motivation to contribute to ongoing reforms in Ukraine.
Applicants must be Ukrainian citizens, and should not have been employed by the Ukrainian public administration in the six months prior to the closing date of this offer.
The recruitment is planned for May – October 2018 with a possibility of extension.
To apply for this position, please submit your
1) letter of motivation and
2) CV in EU format (click here) to
by 20 April 2018 (the subject of message ‘A4U Junior Training Fellow’).