Finland’ Support to Ukrainian School Reform is a development program funded by Finland. We are active in teacher in-service and pre-service training, education promotion, new learning materials and electronic portals in the Education sector. The duration of the Program is four years. The Program is implemented by FCG International.
We are currently looking to employ a qualified and reputable Office Manager on a full-time contract in our Program Office in the central Kyiv.
The responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- ensuring that the Project Office runs smoothly
- coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
- welcoming visitors and answering to various enquiries
- interpreting and translating when needed
- preparing different documentation for meetings, procurement, etc.
- taking care of the documentation of the Project.
- applicable university degree
- at least five years’ experience in similar positions
- experience in working with international organizations
- excellent command of English and Ukrainian
- willingness to upskill when required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Enquiries will be answered via e-mail by Chief Technical Advisor Arto Vaahtokari ([email protected]).
Suitable and qualified candidates are requested to send their CV along with a cover letter, in English via email to Mr. Arto Vaahtokari ([email protected]). Deadline for receiving applications is 19 October 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Джерело: Kyiv Post.