USAID/Ukraine Energy Security through Competitive Energy Markets ES-CEM project started in July 2018 in Kyiv, Ukraine and will be operating country-wide with the mission to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment and to increase resilience of energy supply, which will help Ukraine to achieve broad-based, resilient economic development to sustain country’s democracy.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position. **
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is seeking a full-time Office Manager to support ES-CEM program in Ukraine. S/he will be responsible for assisting the program’s Operations Unit with operations tasks, including but not limited to logistic tasks, procurement of commodities and services, organization of events, travel and office security related tasks.
This is a full-time position located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Conduct operations logistics and procurement.
- Assist in preparation and conduct of project events/trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Management or other relevant area.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian required.
*Position will be filled on a rolling basis*
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to [email protected].