Національний консультант з підтримки впровадження цифрових рішень для бізнес асоціацій
UNDP in Ukraine in looking for a National Consultant to support the implementation of digital tools for teamwork and communication with BMOs’ members
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The main objective of the assignment is to provide high quality IT-consulting advisory support to 27 partner BMOs (including 7 partner BMOs of the Project Phase I) and increase BMOs’ awareness on benefits of using the distance digital communication tools, applicable in non-profit organizations.
The objectives of the assignment are to ensure that:
- BMOs fully understand the importance of the distance digital communication policy and are committed to adopting and implementing this policy;
- BMOs increase their stability in terms of IT security and reduce the risks of losing valuable information due to staff turnover by implementing digital tools for secure remote data storage;
- Participants from selected BMOs learn and begin to use professional tools for remote work;
- BMOs benefit from obtaining the professional online platforms for mass communication at a special price for non-profit organizations, learn to use them and ensure knowledge sharing to BMOs’ members and partners.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES / SCOPE OF WORK
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Consultant will perform the below activities focusing on the achievement of the following objectives:
- Review the documents provided by UNDP to obtain better understanding of the project goals, context and profiles of the targeted BMOs in Ukraine, as well as any available assessments in order to tailor the consultancy to BMO priorities.
- Develop a workplan covering main activities and key stages of the assignment implementation;
- Develop the teamwork and communication-management assessment toolkit, approve it with UNDP.
- Prepare the programme of 10 webinars addressing the following topics:
- Special software licensing opportunities for non-profit BMOs in Ukraine.
- Administration of MS 365 for the organization.
- Google products for non-profit organizations in Ukraine.
- Administration of G Suite for the organization.
- Creation of a common cloud storage of BMO data, collaborative remote work with documents.
- Tools for joint planning (Google-calendar, Outlook) and communication of project teams (Slack, MS Planner).
- Network security tools recommended for non-profit BMOs in Ukraine.
- Basics of working with online communication tools: Teams, Google Meet, Zoom.
- Professional use of Zoom to work with a large audience.
- Cybersecurity basics.
- Ensure delivery and facilitation of 10 webinars as per p.3.4 (each should be 1,5 hours long), provide recording of webinars and distribute training materials.
- Provide individual coaching to the leaders and executives of 27 selected BMOs on using the digital tools for teamwork and communication with BMOs’ members and provide support with tailored expert advice on the following:
- Registration on the Techsoup Ukraine portal with the aim to obtain the software at a special price for non-profit organizations from the selected vendors (provided that the BMO meets the requirements of the vendor).
- Comprehensive advisory support on obtaining the software at a special price for non-profit organizations and further deployment of selected software.
- Deployment of Microsoft 365 or G Suite working environment.
- Setting up Bitdefender antivirus (in case this software was ordered by BMO at a special non-profit price).
- Perform the mail and data migration (in case the corporate mail and storage are available).
- Assist in customizing one of the selected platforms for mass communication and learning: Zoom or MS Teams (subject to purchasing by the BMO of a professional license).
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of recommendations by each BMO.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
The Consultant should possess the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- At least Master’s degree or equivalent in IT Management, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, Social Science, Political Science, Environmental Policy or other relevant area;
- At least 10 years of working experience in IT-management and\or providing IT advisory service.
- At least 5 years in designing and providing trainings, capacity building programs, including to CSOs/NGOs/BMOs.
- At least 3 years of experience in advising and supporting non-profit organizations in obtaining the software at a special price for non-profit organizations proved by positive references from at least 10 organizations.
- Working experience with UN funded programmes or other international technical assistance projects would be an asset.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian and working knowledge of English is required. Fluency in English would be an asset.
To see more details and apply, please follow the link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=94875