National Consultant on UI/UX Design | ПРООН – Дедлайн подовжено
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
UNDP seeks the services of a qualified Consultant to develop a training curriculum and train the group of women refugees and IDPs on UI/UX Design. The main objective of this assignment is to provide Ukrainian women refugees and IDPs with sufficient education and skills to obtain employment in creative & tech fields.
The Consultant, in particular, is expected to organize the selection of training participants, develop a curriculum of the educational course on the basic principles of graphic design and mastering in Figma Miro and Adobe After Effects, and conduct online webinars. It is also anticipated that the Consultant will evaluate participants’ course projects and assist them in drawing up a competitive portfolio for potential employers.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least Master/ Specialist’s degree or equivalent in Technical Science, IT, Design, or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of educational project management;
- Professional experience in the field of UI/UX Design;
- At least 2 projects in conducting similar assignments relevant to the scope and size of the current consultancy;
- Proven experience in cooperation with international donor and organization programmes;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English languages is required.
Documents to be included when submitting the proposals:
- Letter of interest/proposal, explaining why the applicant considers him- or herself the most suitable for the position; description of specific professional experience in the field of UI/UX Design; description of a specific professional in cooperation with international donor and organization programs;
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (template may be found at https://cutt.ly/Bzs6D4A);
- Personal CV or P11, including information about past experience in similar projects / assignments and the email and telephone contacts of at least three (3) professional references;
- Financial proposal in line with the information presented in Section III. Measurable outputs of the work assignment / deliverables;
- Information about 2 projects in conducting similar works/projects relevant to the scope and size of the current contract.
The application deadline is 8 June 2022.
For more information on the scope of work, requirements, and an application process, please visit.