National consultant for Unified information system of social sphere (UISSS) project implementation | ПРООН – Дедлайн подовжено
UNDP DIA Support Project is seeking expert services for several assignments related to developing social e-services and information systems. Qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply.
In particular, the project is looking for a qualified professional for a 6-month assignment. The main objective is to provide consultation support for the implementation of the Unified information system of social sphere (UISSS) projects of the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine (MSP) through the data analysis of the system’s work and the development of a strategy and propositions for its improvement.
Hence, it is expected that the consultant will deliver such services:
- the road map for the implementation of social services on the Diia platform for the first half of 2023;
- analysis and review of the MSP “open data” concept;
- proposals for data that can be released to the public, information presentation, and placement formats, as well as for the creation of a forum/platform for joint discussions and decision-making regarding reforming the social sphere among key stakeholders;
- concept of social services unifying.
Required experience and qualifications:
- At least a university degree (Bachelor’s) in computer science, communication technologies, cybersecurity, management, public administration, marketing, or another sphere;
- At least 2 years of experience as a business analyst or project manager;
- At least 5 years of experience in IT-related projects;
- At least 1 year of experience in administrative services business processes analysis will be an asset;
- Experience in UI/UX design and models creation (at least 1 example/sample to be provided) will be an asset;
- Fluent Ukrainian; working knowledge of English will be an asset.
Documents to be included when submitting the proposal:
- Personal CV, including information about experience in similar projects / assignments, as well as the email and telephone contacts of at least three (3) professional references;
- Financial proposal in line with information presented in Section 3. Measurable outputs of the work assignment/deliverables;
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (template may be found at https://cutt.ly/Bzs6D4A);
- Example(s)/sample(s) confirming experience in UI/UX design and models creation supported by the relevant links (if any; can be included in the respective CV section or provided separately) – optional.
PLEASE NOTE: The above-listed documents need to be uploaded to the online application as one document. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The application deadline is 26 February 2023.
For more information on the scope of work, requirements, and application process, please visit.