National Consultant for eDopomoga project implementation | ПРООН – Дедлайн подовжено
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) DIA Support Project is seeking a qualified professional for a 6-month assignment related to developing social e-services and information systems. Qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply.
The main objective is to analyse data and develop a strategy and propositions for the improvement of the eDopomoga portal, which was developed by the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine to provide humanitarian aid to the population, affected by war. By analysing data on system use, proposing ways to improve the portal, monitoring its update work, and proposing changes based on collected data, it will help implement a high-quality portal and user-friendly e-services on it with positive user feedback and good successful use statistics.
Required experience and qualifications:
- At least a university degree (Bachelor’s) in computer science, communication technologies, cybersecurity, management, public administration, marketing, or another sphere;
- At least 1 year of experience as a project specialist or project manager;
- At least 2 years of experience in digital transformation projects;
- Experience in government IT projects (at least 1 project) will be an asset;
- Experience in social sphere projects (at least 1 project) will be an asset;
- Fluent Ukrainian; working knowledge of English will be an asset.
Documents to be included when submitting the proposal:
- Personal CV, including information about experience in similar projects / assignments, as well as the email and telephone contacts of at least three (3) professional references;
- Financial proposal in line with the information presented in Section 3. Measurable outputs of the work assignment/deliverables;
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (template may be found at https://cutt.ly/Bzs6D4A);
- A list of projects confirming experience in Government IT projects/social sphere projects, supported by the relevant links (if any; can be included in the respective CV section or provided separately) – optional.
PLEASE NOTE: The above-listed documents need to be uploaded to the online application as one document. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The application deadline is 5 March 2023.
For more information on the scope of work, requirements, and application process, please visit.