Менеджер з розвитку антикорупційних установ
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a US-based international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E). MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
MSI is seeking a full-time Anticorruption Institutional Development Manager to support the SACCI program in Ukraine. S/he will be responsible for assisting selected governmental institutions on the national, regional and municipal level to develop and implement corruption prevention measures and will contribute to improving legal and regulatory anticorruption framework. This is a full-time position located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position.**
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and cooperation with relevant counterparts, beneficiaries and stakeholders and seek to engage them in the SACCI activities.
- Provide technical assistance to the SACCI government counterpart organizations on the national, oblast and municipal levels. This includes:
- conducting assessment of the needs in strengthening corruption prevention measures including by using corruption risk assessment methodology;
- assisting counterpart institutions with the development of the anticorruption programs and SACCI assistance plans;
- assisting counterpart institutions with implementing anticorruption measures and establishing policies and procedures that prevent corruption from occurring, including strengthening internal control and oversight, enhancing decision making processes, implementing effective conflict of interest polices and complaint management systems, etc.;
- developing and implementing training programs and providing hands-on technical assistance and advise;
- identifying and coordinating teams of experts and organizations capable to provide required technical support to the counterpart institutions when necessary.
- seeking and summarizing good international practices in the area of corruption prevention and response.
- Contribute to building capacity and skills of the anticorruption authorized units/persons at public institutions (including through the development and delivery of training) and facilitating networking and experience sharing.
- Contribute to organizing events, conferences, peer learning sessions, etc. as necessary.
- Contribute to the development of the anticorruption related curricula and courses using different formats (in-class and on-line) for public officials and seek for institutionalization of the training within relevant public and private educational institutions.
- Contribute to the SACCI effort to strengthen anticorruption legal and regulatory environment
- Contribute to the development of high-quality project documents and deliverables as well as analytical research.
- Perform other duties, as envisaged by the annual working plan and ad hoc requests of Program partners
- Demonstrate diplomacy and leadership to foster an atmosphere of teamwork productivity, creativity, fairness, equity, and innovation, and support for diversity.
- Master’s or higher degree, preferably in public administration, business administration, political signs, or other relevant areas.
- Knowledge and experience working on issues related to corruption prevention and government accountability and transparency. Familiarity with the Ukraine anticorruption policies and initiatives as well as leading anticorruption agencies.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working with governmental institutions on the ministerial, oblast and municipal levels.
- Prior experience with USAID-funded or other international organization project is considered an asset.
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent and self-starter.
- Ability and wiliness to travel within Ukraine.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian required.
*Deadline for applying for this position – September 10, 2017 *
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application.