Менеджер з організації заходів (Events Manager) для роботи в Програмі USAID “Конкурентоспроможна економіка України”
Chemonics International Inc. відкриває вакансію Менеджера з організації заходів (Events Manager) для роботи в Програмі USAID “Конкурентоспроможна економіка України”
Competitive Economy Program
Chemonics International, a global consulting and international development firm, seeks project administration professionals for the USAID-funded Competitive Economy Program. This five-year program will encourage startup businesses and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), increase domestic market competition, and support the competitiveness of Ukrainian firms in international markets. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chemonics is specifically recruiting for the following position to join our Project team:
- Events Manager. The Event Manager will lead organizational planning, supplier management, and will provide logistics oversight and general administrative support for international and local events and trainings organized, co-organized and/or sponsored by CEP. The Events Manager will serve as the main point of contact for third party organizers and partners and will establish necessary vendor relationships to support the preparation and execution of events. S/he will work closely with the technical team and other CEP teams to support the preparation and implementation of the event. S/he will lead team coordination to ensure outcomes and results are appropriately captured in communications and MEL reporting. S/he will be responsible for ensuring events compliance with administrative-related USAID rules and regulations and Chemonics policies and procedures.
The Events Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, public relations or related field preferred
- Experience organizing conferences and/or public events, with experience supporting donor or international organizations preferred; strong experience liaising with vendors
- Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving, and organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required; must be able to communicate clearly with external stakeholders
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in English and Ukrainian required
Please send a CV and brief letter of interest indicating related experience and achievements by June 26, 2019 to [email protected]. Please include your name and “Events Manager” in the subject line. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed on a rolling basis until positions are filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.