Logistics Technical Assistant – Чернігів
All NRC employees are expected to work by the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and beliefs shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Role and responsibilities
The Logistics Technical Assistant (Stock & Assets) is supporting stock management and warehouse operations in North AO, Kyiv. The Logistics Technical Assistant (Stock & Assets) will ensure effective use of the NRC stock and coordinate stock movements with other assistants and technical officers in other AOs and CO.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Ensure that stocks are used according to NRC Logistics Handbook and other NRC country-level policies.
- Plan, schedule and monitor stock/materials/equipment movements at all levels.
- Ensure that all NRC stock are in proper condition and communicate when required.
- Ensure that NRC stock and bin cards are filled correctly and necessary movement logging documents are in place.
- Receive and check SRF and prepare stock.
- Receive in-bound waybills and produce out-bound waybills.
- Check all safety equipment is available based on the HSS team recommendations.
- Ensure proper filing of all related documents.
- Ensure close and regular stock counts and control.
- Support Logistics Coordinator and/or Logistic Team Leader in managing, evaluating and reporting Stock & Assets management activities/performance.
- Support managing, evaluating and reporting warehouse activities.
- Ensure proper utilization of the stock.
- Ensure that the necessary information related to warehouse management is effectively shared and communicated.
- Provide support in managing stock; documents and reporting.
- Ensure timely, accurate and correct data entry into the management system.
- Follow up on any stock movement to easy identify stock at any time and ensure donors or audits accountability and easy tracking.
- Support in submitting daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Make a Stock Movement Plan and update.
- Collect documents for payment (GRNs) or quality control sheet and share it with procurement department.
- Report all potential fraud cases to the Line Manager.
- Conduct any other duties as assigned by line manager.
Type of contract: till 31.12.2023, contingent upon availability
Salary/benefits: According to NRC salary scale, terms and conditions
Duty station: Kyiv
This position is for Ukrainian nationals only
Closing date for this vacancy is 19/02/2023
Please note that we will contact only shortlisted candidates
NRC retains the discretion to cancel the recruitment
NRC might review applications before advert deadline, therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply early