Координатор пілотного проекту зі спеціалізованої медичної допомоги у Полтавській області
On April 1, 2019 a Hospital Care Pilot starts in the Poltava oblast with the aim to test a new payment model.
The Pilot will be implemented pursuant to the Directive of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated February 27, 2019, No. 131 “Some issues of the pilot on the implementation of state medical guarantees for the population under the program of medical guarantees for secondary (specialized) health care in the Poltava oblast.”
In order to streamline coordination and communication among Pilot implementers, the Poltava OSA Health Department and the National Health Service of Ukraine, as well as other stakeholders, the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) is seeking a Hospital Care Pilot Coordinator in the Poltava oblast.
Purpose: to provide support to the Specialized Care Reform Working Group of the Poltava OSA Health Department for the Hospital Care Pilot implementation.
Period of employment: April-September, 2019
Employment: full-time or part-time
- university degree, MA in Communications, Journalism will be an advantage
- no less than three years of experience in the field of communications, specifically, organization of events and work with media
- experience of work with media / social media (cooperation with TV channels, writing press releases, posts, organization of press conferences)
- knowledge of the media market in the Poltava oblast, contacts, experience of work with national media
- knowledge of branding rules and ability to use them
- experience in organizing trainings and workshops (no less than 5 in the portfolio)
- experience of work with full information cycle: information collection-analysis-processing -presentation
- experience of work with public speakers: selection, training (organization of training), support
- knowledge of the basic principles of transformations in the health sector will be an advantage
- experience of communication with public authorities will be an advantage
- Develop and agree upon a plan of support of the Hospital Care Pilot in the Poltava oblast with the National Health Service of Ukraine and Poltava OSA Health Department.
- Implement the approved plan in constant coordination with the National Health Service of Ukraine
- Participate in the activities of the National Health Service of Ukraine and HRS (if required)
- Organize HRS events in the Poltava oblast (if required)
- Prepare success stories on the implementation of the Hospital Care Pilot in the Poltava oblast.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, their daily rate expectations and list of two professional references to [email protected] no later than March 28, 2019. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Coordinator in the Poltava oblast“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.