Консультант з впровадження ERP системи (SAP)/ ERP Consultant
Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates to serve as a short-term ERP Consultant in support of the USAID/UKAID Health Reform Support (HRS).
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID/UKAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The ERP Consultant will join the SAP implementation project as a short-term technical advisor in a role of SAP consultant to support the project’s activities by providing review of implementation processes and methodology, improve quality of implementation steps, identify and mitigate potential risks before they are activated. They advise the client on proper configuration of the system and provide client with support and expertise in discussions with implementation vendor. They provide reporting on the issues and recommendations. Other administrative tasks may be required.
- Strong experience of any standard ERP product implementation
- Experience of requirement and project definition
- Experience with risk identification for ERP implementation projects
- Experience of installation and configuration of business applications
- Experience of training in small and classroom environments
- Understanding of core business processes
- Understanding of financials to P&L and balance sheet
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with customers
- Good communication and soft skills
- Capable of working with tight deadlines, good personal time managemen
Would be a plus:
- SAP knowledge and implementation experience in Ukraine
- SAP experience in health care is a strong plus
- Accounting background or qualification such as AAT, degree or professional qualification
- Knowledge of SQL, reporting products/techniques or CRM
Qualifications and Certifications:
- IT or Economics education, bachelor’s degree
- Any SAP certification would be a strong plus
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two professional letters of reference/reference contacts to [email protected] no later than June 24, 2021. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “ERP Consultant”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.