Консультант з прийому відвідувачів (Reception Counsellor), м. Київ
The Right to Protection (R2P) Charitable Fund, in partnership with HIAS, that strives for Ukraine to become a country where refugees, stateless, non-citizens and displaced persons enjoy dignity and protection, from 2018 implements Legal Assistance to Refugees and Asylum Seekers Programme in Kyiv funded by UNHCR.
The Programme is aimed to provide protection and legal assistance to asylum seekers and refugees from around the world. The Programme also contributes to building a humane asylum system in Ukraine by training local judges, immigration and law-enforcement officials, and law students, and by developing legislative proposals and administrative regulations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Reception Counsellor as a member of the Legal Team will be reported to the Project Manager, and work in close cooperation with the all LPS staff.
- Reception room duty, including
- telephone and fax traffic,
- responding to client and other inquiries,
- entering client information in the appropriate logs and databases,
- scheduling and directing clients to consultations,
- issuing documents to clients, handling incoming and outcoming mail and packages
- and other front office activities;
- Maintaining office files and lists of contacts;
- Assistance with coordination and supervision of outside consultants, vendors and suppliers of goods and services, and other third parties under contact with R2P;
- Preparation of reports, including statistical information;
- Participation in meetings and conferences on behalf of R2P.
Reporting & Accountability
- Produce high quality and timely reports in line with R2P guidelines within agreed deadlines;
- Comply with all relevant R2P policies and procedures, particularly with respect to child protection, sexual and gender-based violence victims protection, and the code of conduct.
Required qualifications and skills
- University level of education, preferably legal education;
- Minimum 1 year of work experience;
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in English, Ukrainian and Russian, both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent usage of computers and office software packages;
- Mature judgment combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and in team and to meet deadlines;
- Commitment to team work;
- Fulfil all obligations to gender sensitivity and zero tolerance for sexual harassment;
- Cultural sensitivity and diplomacy;
- Treat all people fairly without favouritism.
R2P will offer the successful applicant a contract (under the Labor Code of Ukraine), renewable depending on further funding and performance.
Proposed net salary is 16400 UAH.
Send resume to [email protected]. Responses will be sent only to those individuals who were selected for interview. No phone calls, please.
For more information about organization, please, visit our web-site http://r2p.org.ua.
Applications close date
January 31 2019. If an appropriate candidate is identified, R2P reserves the right to recruit ahead of this deadline.