Консультант з інвестиційних механізмів/ Consultant on Investment Mechanisms in Healthcare Sector
Deloitte is seeking resumes of skilled candidates to serve as a short-term Consultant on Investment Mechanisms in Healthcare Sector in support of USAID-funded project ‘Health Reform Support’ to identify investment mechanisms to modernize infrastructure of PHC facilities.
1. Project Summary:
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support project is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reform, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The purpose of the assignment is to identify and describe key for investments into healthcare facilities of Ukraine to improve infrastructure and equipment.
- Specific tasks to be performed:
- Conduct a literature review of international experience and best practices to invest in healthcare.
- Learn current legislation of Ukraine, its possibilities and limitations regarding investment mechanisms for health sector in Ukraine.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of public and international investment mechanisms for health sector.
- Identify and describe options for investments to modernize health care facilities; provide SWOT analysis for each option.
- Develop a detailed road map for each option implementation.
4. Qualification requirements:
- University degree in law, healthcare administration, business administration, public administration, economics, or other related disciplines;
- No less than 5 years of work experience;
- Experience in public policy and regulatory analysis;
- Experience in guidelines, manuals, analytical notes development;
- Experience in health sector is a plus;
- Experience in management and/or business administration is a plus;
5. Period of performance: January – March 2019
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover and reference letters to [email protected] no later than January 24, 2019. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Investment Mechanisms Consultant”.