Керівник, Координатор, Спеціаліст, Асистент-Manager, Coordinator, Specialist, Assistant
Date of birth: May, 10th, 1987
Telephone/Viber/WhatsApp: +38 (095) 492 – 67 – 94
E-mail: [email protected]
Skills and Achievements
• Able to complete various tasks in meeting the demands.
• Oversee the development of an organization’s programs, including staff development, project management, implementation and daily management of activities.
Project Manager Assistant
Aug 2018 – present time
• Work closely with other managers, vendors and financial supporters in developing, maintaining and ensuring adherence to budgets.
• Build and maintain partnerships and relationships with other organizations, such as nonprofits, federal agencies and community organizations, in order to expand resources, raise funding and educate the public about the work of a particular foundation.
• Keep a foundation or nonprofit organization informed about program development and ongoing activities by supplying reports on the weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
• Provide general support and assistance to the Area Director.
• Provide general support and assistance to Project Manager;
• Draft monthly and interim reports, and contribute to final reports;
• Monitor the data collection of the staff, ensuring the accuracy of data;
• Accompany donors and ADRA HQ during field missions;
• Attend relevant meetings with partners and the donor community to identify gaps and to improve ADRA’s capacity for follow-up response to future needs for humanitarian interventions;
• Participate in the recruitment of new staff, in drafting TORs, interviews, shortlisting, etc.;
• Work closely with Field Coordinators, M&E and Logistic teams and all staff;
• Contribute to information management and work closely with the PR team;
• Perform other relevant duties as directed by the Project Manager.
• Providing services on coordination and documentation of the humanitarian project milestones implementation,
• Providing translation/interpretation services.
• Data management and project documentation maintenance;
• Working and collaboration with different stakeholders;
Leading translator of technical literature, protocol group specialist, directors support service
Jan 2017 – Sep 2018 (1 year 9 months)
Mechanical engineering, nuclear power plants, petrochemicals, shipbuilding, gas
Jan 2013 – Jul 2016 (3 years 7 months)
Kramatorsk Economic and Humanitarian Institute
Jan 2011 – Feb 2012 (1 year 2 month)
Wholesale Trade / Distribution / Import-export
Apr 2010 – Dec 2011 (1 year 9 months)
Advertising / Marketing / PR Services
Interregional Academy of Personnel Management (Kiev)
Graduation Year 2020
Kramatorsk Economic and Humanitarian Institute (Kramatorsk)
Graduation Year 2010
Foreign philology, English and Chinese
English – fluent
Chinese – intermediate
Russian – native
Ukrainian – native
Courses, trainings, certificates
English for NGO’s and Civil Society (Kramatorsk)
Premedical care (Kramatorsk)
Online tutoring (Kramatorsk)
Fundamentals of humanitarian activity. The issue of protection (Kramatorsk)
GR-management for NGOs: how to build partnerships with local authorities (Lviv)
USAID 100% LIFE Certificate