Керівник команди, Офіс адмінпослуг при Мінцифрі
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
About the project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform initiative and position summary:
The expert team is deployed to the Ministry of Digital Transformation to implement the administrative services reform, including improvement of public services design and delivery to citizens.
The goal of the reform initiative: citizen have access to high-quality public services online at web portal Diia and through modern Administrative Services Centers (TSNAPs).
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Team Lead who will lead planning and implementation of the administrative services reform together with SURGe, MinDigital and other stakeholders; manage the expert team deployed by SURGe to MinDigital; coordinate development of methodologies, legal acts, software, communication campaigns and other technical assistance products for the administrative services reform. The Team Lead will be working closely with MinDigital, other central and local government bodies, NGOs, other projects and other stakeholders.
The expert will be based in Kyiv.
Level of effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is until 30 June 2021 with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
1. Coordinate implementation of the administrative services (public services) reform in cooperation with the Ministry of Digital Transformation and SURGe project: develop vision for reform components, develop implementation plans, manage resources.
2. Manage the work of the expert team (up to 14 experts) for two streams of the reform:
• Public services re-engineering.
• Public services accessibility for citizens in TSNAPs and in other governmental offices.
3. Develop and enact reform implementation plans to deliver:
• Policies and regulations.
• Optimized processes for public services (re-engineering).
• Technical and other relevant tools that support implementation of reform.
• Capacity building activities for the governmental stakeholders to use the developed tools.
• Piloting of the re-engineered services and developed tools.
4. In line with the reform Logic model:
• Develop metrics and monitor team performance.
• Draft program reporting documents.
• Represent reform deliverables at working groups, meetings and other official events.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
1. 5+ years of professional experience in project management, consulting, governance or related areas, 3+ years of experience in leading reform office or international support project in the area of services for citizens.
2. Experience in managing teams (min 5 people). Ability to structure the work of the team and ensure timely implementation.
3. Knowledge of the government policy making cycle and reform agenda, decentralization, public administration, digitalization reforms agenda.
4. Excellent writing skills. Ability to develop concepts, presentations and other materials in English and Ukrainian.
5. Citizen of Ukraine.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on 27 November 2020 to the following address: [email protected].
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV (max. 2 pages).
2) Applicant’s letter of interest (max. 500 words).
Please ensure to state Team Lead (ASO) in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.