ІТ-розробник в проект PROZORRO.SALE
The goal of the current reform initiative is to further scale-up the Prozorro.Sale electronic trading system by means of introduction of a new auction for Green Energy.
Development Specialist will be responsible for performing infrastructure governance for ProZorro.Sale solution.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• 5+ years experience in Linux\UNIX administrating, shell scripting;
• 2+ years experience with AWS;
• 2+ years experience with configuration management systems (Ansible);
• 3+ years experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix, NetData or similar);
• 2+ years experience with logging systems (ELK preferred);
• 2+ years experience in working with Git;
• 3+ years experience with web servers (Nginx/Apache);
• Understanding of Python applications lifecycle;
• Experience with NoSQL DBs;
• General understanding of networking;
• English skills enough for reading technical documentation.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
• Documenting solution;
• Analysing current environments and infrastructure;
• Providing propositions for optimization;
• Performing automation.
• Current solution documented in perspective of infrastructure;
• Technical audit conducted;
• Logging System installed;
• Roadmap for development automation prepared;
• Propositions for resource optimization provided.
Contract Duration and Timing:
Full time position based in Kyiv office. The total duration of the consultancy is expected to be 2 months with possible further prolongation. For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on May 10, 2019 to the following address: [email protected]. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s brief letter of interest indicated related experience and achievements.
Please ensure to state Development Specialist (ProZorro.Sale) in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.