IP Coordination Analyst / Фахівець(-чиня) з питань аналізу напрямку координації діяльності партнерів-виконавців
Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates for the open position of IP Coordination Analyst in support of the USAID Health Reform Support project. This position is full-time and based in Kyiv.
Role: IP Coordination Analyst
Period of Performance: 10.2023 – 30.09. 2024
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support project is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability, and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve the service delivery system at all levels.
Russia’s ongoing war presents significant challenges to the Ukrainian health care system, and HRS has adjusted activities across all five objectives to respond to the current and future needs of the Government of Ukraine (GOU).
The IP Coordination Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Lead Coordinator for Recovery in conducting research, interviews, and analysis to assist in development of the Oblast Analytical Briefs, in addition to supporting administration of the Implementing Partners (IP) Communication Platform.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The IP Coordination Analyst will:
- Support the development of the Oblast-level Analytical Reports, including:
- Collating and analyzing resources, pulling out key takeaways and findings;
- Interviewing Oblast regional authorities to verify analytical report data and/or uncover additional activities by health implementing partners working in the region; and
- Coordinating translation services.
- Working closely with the IP Communication Consultant, support the administration of the IP Communication Platform, including:
- Coordinating translation services as needed;
- Posting materials and organizing channels and resources; and
- Support archiving of materials and follow SOPs.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, global health or other related area;
- At least three years of professional work experience required with experience supporting research on global health topics highly preferred;
- Experience analyzing data sets and distilling key findings and takeaways;
- Experience conducting interviews with government stakeholders;
- Highly collaborative, with excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with rapidly changing environments;
- Familiarity with international development projects preferred;
- Fluency in Ukrainian required; and
- Advanced working proficiency in English with previous experience preparing technical written reports (writing samples may be requested during the hiring process).
The IP Coordination Analyst will report to the IP Coordination Team Lead.
Deloitte welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. As such, our commitment is to promote equal employment opportunities for all applicants. Deloitte makes employment decisions based on organizational needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, etc.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and list of two professional references [email protected] no later than October 1 , 2023. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “IP Coordination Analyst“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.