Інженер з технічної підтримки/ L1 support engineer (eHealth)
Deloitte is seeking resumes of qualified candidates to serve as L1 support engineer (eHealth) in support of ‘USAID Health Reform Support’ project. This is a short-term (2 month) position, based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the ‘USAID Health Reform Support’ project is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Ministry of Health of Ukraine (MOH) announced the implementation of the eHealth project as a key priority. State Owned Enterprise “Electronic Health” administers the eHealth central database and controls the development of the electronic health system in Ukraine. The L1 support engineer (eHealth) will provide assistance State Owned Enterprise “Electronic Health” as directed by the project leadership and will be based in the SOE “Electronic Health” office.
After the 2-month consulting contract, it is anticipated that the position will transfer to the eHealth SOE, according to the standard legal and hiring processes of the organization. This is subject to change depending on the hiring needs of the organization.
The responsibilities of the L1 support engineer (eHealth) will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Registration, classification, implementation and routing of incidents
- Dispatching and escalating incidents to the following lines of support
- Initial analysis of incidents / issues
- Preparation / collection of materials for setting the task for solving
- Clear compliance with the instructions, compliance with the SLA and regulations
- Communication with external teams
- Filling the Knowledge Base with data
- Qualification requirements
- IT education – desirable
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows
- Basic knowledge about the REST API
- Ability to use HTTP (S) – GET / POST / PATCH methods
- Experience with tools like curl, postman.
- Understanding the JSON data structure
- Literacy, proficiency in Ukrainian business language
- Experience with work desk / help desk systems and bug tracking systems
- experience of working with Jira Service Desk would be an advantage
- Ability to promptly find answers to requests
- Ability to clearly, succinctly and correctly formulate and express thoughts in writing, be polite and correct, know the rules of business correspondence
- Ability to work with a large amount of information
- Knowledge of English to the extent that allows to read and understand the technical documentation and business process descriptions
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CV, cover letter to [email protected] no later than February 28, 2019. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “L1 support engineer (eHealth)“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.