Pact is recruiting an Intern for a GAC-funded project Women of Ukraine: heard, capable, resilient. The goal of the project is greater realization of human rights and access to high quality services among women and girls in Ukraine and the advancement of gender equality across the country.
• Receive and screen all incoming telephone calls and correspondence, transfer it to addressee, greet visitors.
• Circulate information, documentation to appropriate staff and external individuals and organizations.
• Assist Pact’s personnel with business travel arrangements.
• Assist with project events logistics – prepare invitations, participant and/or guest lists, other related tasks.
• Be responsible for all office supplies (including ordering and storing)
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than June 26, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.