Human Resources Officer / Фахівець/чиня з питань управління персоналом
Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates to serve as Human Resources Officer in support of the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) project. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID/UKAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Human Resources Officer will provide human resources, administrative, and operations support to the HRS.
The Human Resources Officer shall:
- Ensure that the staff and consultant recruitment process is in line with HRS procedures and standards, including posting positions, maintaining the recruitment pipeline and schedule, collecting and reviewing CVs of candidates, checking references, scheduling job interviews, participating in interviews, and completing hiring forms.
- Assist HRS staff and consultants with completing hiring forms and onboarding documents.
- Assist HRS staff with resolving technical issues with their accounts and with their access to online tools and resources.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with onboarding new team members and associated trainings.
- Monitor and update the HRS staff Personal Time Off (PTO) time balance and provide updates on PTO balances to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Provide monthly reporting templates to staff and consultants, obtain approval on reporting documents from supervisors, submit approved reporting documents to the Finance Team, and track reporting documents on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that personnel files are kept up to date and deadlines, in accordance with HRS standards and donor requirements.
- Complete administrative tasks in performance management processes (Mid-Year and Year-End Evaluations).
- Update HRS manuals, policies, and procedures on a regular basis.
- Monitor and update staff trackers, contact lists, and other internal trackers related to HRS personnel.
- Support the implementation of HRS on-line trainings/events.
- Complete data entry assignments and provide other programmatic support to technical staff members, where needed.
- Support HRS leadership with any other ad hoc HR/Operations-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
- 2+ years of work experience in human resources or office administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to prioritize and plan tasks
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two professional letters of reference/reference contacts to [email protected] no later than October 1, 2023. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “HR Officer”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.