Human Resources Manager / Менеджер/ка з управління персоналом
Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates for the open position of Human Resources Manager in support of the USAID Health Reform Support project. This position is based in Kyiv.
Level of Effort: full-time
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support project (HRS) is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability, and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Human Resources Manager is the focal point for project leadership on all Human Resource. This person will supervise a team of three individuals responsible for all facets of staff and consultant recruitment, contracting, personnel management, performance management, and training. This position ensures effective procedures that are compliant with HRS and USAID policy, and Ukrainian labor legislation.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing the staff and consultant recruitment process, including posting positions, reviewing candidates, checking references, interviewing candidates, serving on candidate selection committees, and completing hiring forms;
- Supporting technical staff with drafting job postings, scopes of work, and estimating level of effort;
- Preparing salary offers and support project leadership in salary negotiations;
- Supporting Deloitte headquarters with preparation of staff contracts and onboarding of staff;
- Developing and oversee staff onboarding process and associated training;
- Managing project performance management process;
- Managing project policies/procedures related to personnel and staff management;
- Working closely with project leadership to manage any staff performance issues;
- Developing and monitor staff trackers, contact lists, and other internal trackers related to project personnel;
- Acting as a staff liaison for personnel issues;
- Supporting project leadership with any other ad hoc tasks related to staff/consultant recruitment, management, and termination; and
- Other responsibilities as assigned by project leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Management, Human Resources, or relevant field;
- At least 4 years of work experience in human resources, staff management, project or office management, administration or a relevant field;
- Strong reputation for discretion and professional conduct;
- Experience working with USAID or other donors is preferred;
- Knowledge about Ukrainian labor legislation;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proven work experience using the tool;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize deliverables, and to work as a member of a team to reach a common goal;
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills and ability to multitask, adapting to frequently changing priorities;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, both written and spoken; and
- Advanced working proficiency in written and spoken English.
The Human Resources Manager will report to the Deputy Chief of Party/Operations.
Deloitte welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. As such, our commitment is to promote equal employment opportunities for all applicants. Deloitte makes employment decisions based on organizational needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, etc.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and list of two professional references [email protected] no later than February 20, 2024. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Human Resources Manager“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.