Головний національний експерт компоненту судова влада для Проекту ЄС “Право-Justice”
Place of duty: Kyiv, Ukraine
Starting date : approx. 16 September 2019
The National Key- Expert will be recruited through a local contract for the duration of the project;
The National Key- Expert will work for the Component 2 (Judiciary). Therefore, the Component is primarily meant to support the continuity of the judicial reforms in Ukraine. Most of the required expertise is provided by a group of International Short-Term Experts assigned to the Component;
Under the responsibility of JCI, he or she will work on an everyday basis with the Key expert in charge of the management of the Component 2 and with the project manager in Paris.
More specifically, the assigned tasks are:
- Liaison with the beneficiaries of the relevant component;
- Support the long-term key experts in their work;
- Provide support to beneficiaries in the creation of regulatory frameworks;
- Function as a liaison between JCI, the project team and the Short-Term experts;
- Draft Terms of References for short-term missions;
- Prepare missions of short-term experts, including the logistics;
- Provide assistance in drafting and editing of reports;
- Prepare events, including the budget and assume responsibility for the implementation;
- Provide support to the communication officer.
The national expert should at minimum have:
- a relevant University degree in their respective field of expertise law degree and/or a 3 years experience within the Judiciary;
- 3 years experience in project management would be an asset;
- a good command of written and spoken Ukrainian and English.
- at least 3 years of work experience, preferably in the field.