Фінансовий/а менеджер/ка з бюджетування та звітності (Finance Manager / Budgeting & Reporting)
The Right to Protection (R2P) is a leading human rights NGO that works comprehensively to solve problems related to migration, its causes and consequences – seeking a candidate to fill the position of Finance Manager / Budgeting&Reporting.
POSITION’S OVERALL OBJECTIVES
The Finance Manager reports to the Head of Finance/Admin (HoFA) and works closely with the fin/admin team and project staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead development of institutional planning and budgeting process, including creation of tools to develop programs budgets, and reconciliation of budgets with programmatic work plans and organisational goals;
- Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance and institutional financial positioning for HoFA and management team;
- Lead processes and communications regularly working with project budget owners across the organisation to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year and life of project(s);
- Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning;
- Develop and maintain templates and SOP’s related to budget and cash management;
- Work with the Finance team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis;
- Any other responsibility deemed necessary or as delegated by the supervisor in order to meet the level of service requires by the Organisation and/or donor;
- Understand and ensure the observance of the R2P Code of Conduct.
- Graduate degree in Accounting/Finance and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience, preferably in the NGO sector;
- Experience providing financial, admin, procurement support with international organizations;
- Honest and trustworthy, reliable, rigorous and well organized;
- Able and willing to learn to extend his/her scope of work;
- Able to manage priorities, take initiatives and work without constant supervision;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel is a must);
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian, and English;
- Highly motivated self-starter.
R2P will offer the successful applicant:
- A contract till August 31, 2022, renewable dependent on performance and funding;
- Opportunity to work with one of the strongest Ukrainian human rights and humanitarian NGO;
- Team full of energy and joy;
- Respect for work/life balance.
Send a cover letter and résumé to [email protected] with the title ‘Budgeting & Reporting’. Responses will be sent only to those individuals who were selected for the interview. No phone calls, please.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE DATE
02 June 2022. If an appropriate candidate is identified, R2P reserves the right to recruit ahead of this deadline.