Фахівець з грантів та контрактів для Пакт, Інк.
Pact Inc. оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Фахівця з грантів та контрактів для проекту USAID/ENGAGE (далі – англ.)
Pact Inc. seeks candidates to fill the position of Grants and Contracts Officer for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity in Ukraine
Pact is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and is dedicated to the fair and equal treatment of all employees without regard to gender, race, color, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, or marital status. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Supervisor: Senior Grants and Contracts Manager
Job type: Full time
Effective Date: ASAP
Pact is an international development organization with a mission to help build strong communities globally that provide people with an opportunity to earn a dignified living, raise healthy families, and participate in democratic life. Pact achieves this by strengthening the capacity of grassroots organizations, coalitions and networks and by forging linkages among government, business and the citizen sectors to achieve social, economic and environmental justice.
About the ENGAGE activity
Pact seeks candidates to fill the position of Grants and Contracts Officer for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity in Ukraine. ENGAGE aims to increase citizen awareness of and engagement in civic actions at the national, regional, and local level. By strengthening civil society’s responsiveness to diverse constituencies, the USAID/ENGAGE activity aims to empower citizens to advocate for reform, demand effective implementation, and hold government accountable in the path toward a peaceful and prosperous European Ukraine.
Grants and Contracts Officer shall provide administration of the full cycle of grants and contracts management for ENGAGE beginning with award procurement, pre-award assessments, managing deliverables, ensuring compliance with rules and regulations, managing close-out procedures, and maintaining complete files and data management for each award. S/He will be responsible for ensuring direct technical assistance to sub-awardees, as well as monitoring implementation of program activities under ENGAGE’s sub-awards. A successful candidate must demonstrate strong organizational skills and a spirit of flexibility, adaptability and collaboration under challenging conditions.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of awards, under the supervision of the Senior Grants and Contracts Manager and in close coordination with other Pact staff to ensure compliance with donor and Pact’ policies and procedures, and achievement of intended results;
- Provide support focused on compliance, grants and contracts management and successful implementation of grants and contracts as well as other activities such as short-term technical assistance (STTA);
- Ensure proper negotiation of final terms and conditions for grants and contracts, under the direction of the Senior Grants and Contracts Manager and review and analyze budget estimates for all ability, reasonableness, and consistency;
- Ensure the proper preparation and execution of grant and contract documents and grant disbursements consistent and compliant with donor and Pact requirements, and project procedures and best practices. Documentation required will include grant agreements, negotiation memos, grant activity forms, branding and marking plans, and others;
- Work closely with Program Officers to ensure that sub-award monitoring and evaluation is conducted as required and that financial deliverables, deadlines, programmatic outputs and impact are captured and recorded in the project databases in an accurate and timely fashion;
- Ensure that all award files are complete and maintained as required;
- Ensure that awards are closed out within required time frames;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Economics, Law, Management or other relevant area;
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position;
- Proven understanding of awards management cycle;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in both English and Ukrainian;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines;
- Highly effective administration skills including computing, word processing, and data management and visualization.
- Experience working with international technical assistance programs supported by USAID or European donors;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to patiently and diplomatically forge consensus between diverse stakeholders on grant making issues;
- A strong commitment to ENGAGE’s mission.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Grants and Contracts Officer” in the subject line by OOB August 27, 2018. Please include at least 3 contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.