Фахівець грантів та контрактів
Program: Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS)
Position: Grants & Contracts Officer
Reports to: Grants & Contracts Manager
Job Type: Full-time, (remotely for the period of COVID-19 quarantine measures)
Application deadline: April 27, 2021
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance and vibrant civil society, is accepting applications for a Grants & Contracts Officer for the USAID- and UK aid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) Activity.
The purpose of the TAPAS Activity is to support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and to build Ukrainians’ trust in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large-scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices. More about TAPAS www.tapas.org.ua.
The Grants & Contracts Officer supports the administration of Rapid Response Fund (RRF) grants awarded through TAPAS as well as contracting short- and long-term consultants and service vendors.
- Maintain an orderly and complete filing system for all grant and contract files, database;
- Coordinate with the Finance Manager (FM) in maintaining the database of procurement purchase requests and preparing monthly/quarterly installment projections;
- Prepare payment requests and acts of acceptance;
- Prepare grant and contract reports for EF and donors, as requested.
Grants & Contracts Activity
- Perform the full cycle of procurement for all RRF grantees;
- Together with technical staff, prepare documentation for the publication of competitive procurement tenders;
- Prepare procurement selection memoranda and donor approval requests;
- Cooperate and coordinate closely with program beneficiaries during the preparation, evaluation, and award stages of the procurement process;
- Coordinate with program staff in order to draft, review and edit contracts for short- and long-term consultants as well as service vendors across all TAPAS components;
- Provide risk management advice and take the lead in any disputes concerning contractual issues;
- Coordinate contract agreements, ensure implementation in line with the agreed schedule, monitor service providers and the submission of deliverables, and review financial reports;
- Verify items billed against items ordered and reconcile differences through follow-up with third-party vendors;
- Provide administration of the full cycle of RRF grants management starting with grant announcement, pre-award assessments, direct technical assistance to grantees and close-out procedures;
- In coordination with GCM and FM, analyze grant narrative and financial reports to ensure compliance with EF grantmaking policies and donor requirements;
- Participate in negotiations with grantees, consult and advise on program and financial reporting, and prepare memoranda summarizing negotiations;
- Schedule reporting requirements and payments for new grants;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, law, economics, or a related field required, Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in procurement and contract administration; training or work experience with grants management a plus;
- Proven experience in drafting and negotiating complex contracts/agreements;
- Familiarity with USAID contracts and grants management policies and procedures is desirable, but experience with other donor-funded projects will be accepted;
- Demonstrated proficiency with the MS 365 suite of applications, including Excel a must; previous experience with grant management databases a plus;
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required;
- Ability to work independently, handle complex assignments and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with colleagues, vendors and partners;
- Ukrainian and English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “GCOTAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.