EducationUSA Ukraine шукає Junior Adviser
EducationUSA Junior Adviser is responsible for promoting the EducationUSA network in Ukraine and provides basic advising to all inquiring students, parents, and professionals. The incumbent reports to the EducationUSA Ukraine Manager. The position is full-time, 40 hours a week permanent position.
• Delivers basic in-person and virtual advising on the educational opportunities in the U.S. to students, parents, and professionals.
• Coordinates all daily aspects of virtual outreach and promotion of the EducationUSA and its activities Ukraine-wide such as: www.americancouncils.org.ua, www.educationusa.org.ua, www.educationusa.state.gov, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and others.
• Develops weekly web and social media campaigns and newsletters to inform the clients about all the EducationUSA Ukraine events.
• Develops annual U.S. Education Fair marketing campaign, processes payments, and communicates with service-providers.
• Develops marketing campaigns, as assigned.
• Assists EducationUSA with maintenance of cohort advising programs, as assigned.
• Serves as a librarian and maintains EducationUSA library database and listserves.
• Performs EducationUSA representative tasks, as assigned.
• Designs presentations in Prezi, Power Point, and other platforms.
• Maintains a supply of handouts and other informational and promo materials.
• Takes incoming calls, helps clients to navigate through EducationUSA web platforms, activities, services, and appointments.
• Assists other EducationUSA staff members, as assigned.
• Researches on and implements new technologies and platforms to benefit EAC’s mission.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or in the last year of studies.
• Verbal and written fluency in English and Ukrainian and/or Russian.
• Preference will be given to applicants with experience with the U.S. educational system and/or U.S. Department of State educational exchange program(s).
• High level of attention to detail.
• Excellent time management, planning and implementation, analytical, and computer/internet skills.
• Knowledge of video recording and editing equipment and programs.
• Experience in photography and graphic design is a plus.
• Knowledge of and interest in U.S. higher education system.
• Cross-cultural skills, especially in the area of communication.
• Ability to forge and develop connections and work cooperatively with partners and stakeholders from various sectors including higher education communities, government, and private companies
• Willingness to travel occasionally and work non-traditional hours (evenings/weekends).
Submit a cover letter with a current resume before the closing date via e-mail [email protected].
Please, note the title EducationUSA Junior Adviser in the Subject line of your message. Applications submitted later than JANUARY 31, 2021 will not be considered.