DAI Global, LLC шукає Procurement Officer
DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world. DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner. DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.
DAI is seeking qualified candidates for the Kyiv-based Procurement Officer position on its USAID Governance and Local Accountability (HOVERLA) Activity. Interested candidates should submit their application through the following portal:
The deadline for applications – until the position is filled in. Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in response to this job advertisement.
The Procurement Officer is a key member of the Procurement Team. S/he plays a pivotal role in ensuring integrity, fairness, and openness in procurement processes as well as adherence to policies, procedures, and controls. The main responsibility of this position is to provide support to the Procurement Manager to conduct procurement of goods and services. The Procurement Officer will be responsible for procurement and contracting across a variety of industry sectors, managing solicitations and conducting price/cost/reasonability analyses, and performing any other related duties as assigned. The position requires knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
Objectives and Duties:
General Procurement Responsibilities:
- Manage procurement of a wide range of goods, commodities, and services through subcontracts, blanket purchase agreements, and purchase orders.
- Manage solicitation of bids and quotes from vendors in adherence to policies & approved requisitions and procurement plans.
- Conduct price/cost/reasonability analyses.
- Ensure all requisition documentation, cost estimates, statements of work, etc. against procurement plans and budgets.
- Help non-procurement staff understand the requirements for submitting accurate and thorough requisitions, cost estimates, statements of work, or to determine other technical specifications.
- Determine source selection methods for complex procurements to ensure compliance.
- Prepare cost evaluation data and source selection documentation.
- Support Procurement Manager to track procurement activities and delivery status of goods and services
- Through market research efforts, identify and qualify potential suppliers (and products/services); ensure that beneficial, ethical, and open supplier relationships are created and maintained according to procurement policies.
- Other duties assigned by Procurement Manager.
Policies & Procedures:
- Ensure integrity, fairness, accuracy, and openness in procurement processes.
- Ensure DAI/USAID and FAR policies and procedures are followed and enforced.
- Help project staff become more familiar with DAI procurement policies and procedures.
- Perform regular spot audits of procurement files to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Assist and collaborate in external or internal audit as necessary.
- Help maintain an up-to-date list of providers by obtaining and organizing supporting documentation on activities.
Procurement Management Systems:
- Consistent usage of DAI’s operations & procurement systems (TAMIS) in managing procurement processes.
- Maintain electronic procurement records & files in required DAI’s systems.
- Train other DAI staff in the use of procurement systems, as necessary.
- Ensure complete backup documentation for procurements is submitted to project’s Finance Team for payment.
- Effectively serve as a liaison between the program team and the financial team to provide the documentation necessary to issue payments related to the activities.
- A. Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Management or equivalent.
- At least two years of relevant experience, preferably working with USAID or other international donor-funded projects or NGOs in the field of subcontracts, procurement, or related areas.
- Ability to build effective relationships with all clients, peers, and stakeholders.
- Fluent Ukrainian and/ Russian and strong English language skills required.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to work in a multi sector environment.