DAI Global, LLC шукає Logistics and Administrative Assistant
DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world. DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner. DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.
DAI is seeking qualified candidates for the Kyiv-based full-time Logistics and Administrative Assistant position to join USAID Governance and Local Accountability (HOVERLA) Activity`s team. Interested candidates should submit their application through the following portal:
Applications will be accepted until 17 February 2023. Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in response to this job advertisement
The Logistics and Administration Assistant is an integral member of the Procurement and Logistics Team. S/he plays an important role in ensuring compliance with DAI and USAID policies, procedures, and controls in the form of records retention and scheduling, tracking and delivery of requisitions of goods, commodities and services for the HOVERLA team. The position requires strong administrative and organizational skills and the ability to maintain files and records electronically in HOVERLA’s systems.
Objectives and Duties
- Track the ordering and receipt of procurement of a wide range of goods, commodities, equipment and services made through subcontracts, blanket purchase agreements, and purchase order agreements;
- Update and maintain the NXP logs, inventory records and vendor registration card logs for the project team regularly;
- Serve as the main point-of-contact with postal service to coordinate the delivery of documents, printing and packaging for shipment/distributions in most efficient and expeditious manner;
- Schedule, follow up to ensure delivery of goods, commodities, equipment and services to intended recipient and collect receipt/signature to document delivery at hand-over in DAI TAMIS system (record management system);
- Process handover documents (printing, mailing, and filing);
- Supports Procurement and Logistics Officer in monitoring to ensure all requisition documentation, cost estimates, statements of work, etc. are properly stored in DAI/HOVERLA systems;
- Track and update Sr. Procurement and Logistics Officer on requisition activities and delivery status of goods, equipment, commodities, handover documents, postal service delivery status and services;
- Other duties assigned by Sr. Procurement and Logistics Officer.
Policies & Procedures:
- Help ensure DAI/USAID and FAR policies and procedures are followed and enforced;
- Help project staff become more familiar with DAI procurement policies and procedures;
- Perform regular spot audits of procurement files to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance with records retention;
- Assist and collaborate in external or internal audit as necessary;
- Help maintain an up-to-date list of providers by obtaining and organizing supporting documentation on activities.
- Consistent usage of DAI’s operations & procurement systems (TAMIS) in managing and recording requisitions from order to delivery processes;
- Maintain electronic records & files in required DAI’s systems;
- Ensure complete backup documentation for procurements is submitted to project’s Finance Team for payment;
- Effectively serve as a liaison between the program team and the financial team to provide the documentation necessary to issue payments related to the activities.
Qualifications (Entry Level)
- A. Degree in Business Administration, Management or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably working with USAID or other international donor-funded projects or NGOs;
- Ability to build effective relationships with all clients, peers, and stakeholders;
- Fluent Ukrainian and/ Russian and strong English language skills required;
- Strong communications, scheduling and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of MS Software (Word, Excel) required;
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 lbs of documentations to/from office to postal offices.