Consultant on Leadership Programme for Women Involved in Digital Transformation Management | ПРООН – Дедлайн подовжено
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
UNDP is looking for a highly qualified Consultant, a training expert with in-depth knowledge of gender strategy analysis, to design the Leadership Programme for women who work in the central bodies of power and deal with digital transformation and development, selected on a competitive basis.
The main objective of the assignment is to provide support to UNDP in designing and conducting the Leadership Programme for women involved in digital transformation as civil servants at the national level. The Consultant will be responsible for the Programme’s technical arrangements, recruiting trainers and speakers, daily communication with participants and delivering other activities related to the proper Programme implementation. The Consultant will be engaged in the development of the Programme’s quality assurance and learning evaluation tools to ensure that sufficient knowledge and skills are obtained by the Programme participants.
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced university degree (Specialist) or equivalent in Social Sciences, Public Administration, Management, PR, Communications, Public Administration or related field;
- Proven practical experience – at least three examples – developing adult learning materials and training programmes (university courses, interactive online courses, training courses for civil servants or other similar activities) related to public administration, digital transformation or similar fields;
- Proven experience in event management – at least three examples of coordinated trainings/ conferences/ study tours;
- Experience in leading women-centred projects is considered a strong asset;
- Experience in cooperation with international technical assistance projects is an asset;
- Native-level knowledge of Ukrainian is required. At least working-level knowledge of English.
Documents to be included when submitting the proposals:
- Personal CV, including information about experience in similar projects / examples of developed adult learning materials/training programmes and arranged events by the candidate as well as the email and telephone contacts of at least three (3) professional references;
- Financial proposal in line with information presented in Section 4. Measurable outputs of the work assignment/deliverables;
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (template may be found at https://cutt.ly/Bzs6D4A);
- Brief methodology proposed for approaching the work (no more than 4 pages). The methodology needs to outline (a) the intended approach to design the programme, (b) an extensive list of thematic modules and learning modalities, (c) suggestions on programme’s quality assurance indicators.
The application deadline is 3 August 2022.
For more information on the scope of work, requirements, and application process, please visit.