Chemonics International шукає Communications Advisor
Chemonics International, a global consulting and international development firm, seeks a Communications Advisor, short-term position, for the USAID-funded Competitive Economy Program (CEP). CEP is a five-year program to increase the competitiveness of startups and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Ukraine, as well as to increase the competitiveness of Ukrainian products in foreign markets, through a combined focus on improving Ukraine’s business enabling environment, increasing private sector competitiveness, increasing access to finance and investments, promoting exports, and facilitating trade. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
In coordination with other program teams, Communications Advisor will support the development, implementation, and management of the program’s communications of activities and results, including of government counterparts, partners, and grantees.
The Communications Advisor’ responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Produce and review all communications in English and Ukrainian.
- Ensure compliance with program and USAID communications timelines and requirements.
- Communicate regularly with program leadership on communications materials.
The required and/or preferred qualifications for the Communications Advisor’ position are:
- Degree in communications, marketing, or related field required.
- Demonstrated experience writing communications materials and managing public relations for donor-funded programs or the private sector.
- Familiarity with USAID reporting requirements and procedures preferred.
- Proven communications skills, verbal and written, in Ukrainian and English required.
This is a short-term position, beginning immediately and continuing through approximately November 2021.
Please send a CV and brief letter of interest in English indicating related experience and achievements by September 14, 2021, to [email protected]. Please include your name and “Communications Advisor” in the subject line. Please note the position is open for Ukrainian citizens only. The post of assignment is Kyiv. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed on a rolling basis until position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.