Бізнес-аналітик системи “Електронне здоров’я”/ Business Analyst
Deloitte is seeking resumes of qualified candidates to serve as Business Analyst in support of ‘USAID Health Reform Support’ project. This is a full-time position, based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the ‘USAID Health Reform Support’ project is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Business Analyst will provide technical support in designing eHealth system and its implementation in close cooperation with State Owned Enterprise “Electronic Health” as directed by the project leadership.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Collecting requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Analysis of requirements and world practice
- Description of TOR for developers
- Writing a technical specification
- Design API for new functionality (optional)
- Analysis of safety pen tests
- Creation of instructions for using IPA and use case for API
- Qualification requirements
- BS or Bachelor’s degree – Business, Engineering, IT, or related scientific/technical discipline – or equivalent relevant work experience;
- 3+ years experience in business analysis;
- Understanding the Software Development Process (SDLC);
- Experience in writing technical specifications (Tech tasks or SRS) for IT projects;
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML, BPMN is desirable);
- Experience in communication with customers (clarification of requirements, presentations);
- Experience in working with task management systems (task-tracking systems);
- English language at least Intermediate level;
- Ability to define, understand and translate business requirements into IT deliverables;
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines well;
- Effective at collaborating across internal and external partners and building relationships;
- Proven success with being self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work independently;
- Experience working with Ukrainian Government bodies and their representatives (preferably).
- Practical experience in software development (preferably)
- Practical experience in server side architecture and devops (preferably)
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letter to [email protected] no later than December 16, 2018. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Business Analyst”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.