Асистент/ка з закупівель
Chemonics International Inc., an international development consulting firm, seeks a Ukrainian professional to fill-in the following long-term position within the USAID Justice for All (J4A) Activity in Kyiv, Ukraine:
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Procurement Assistant is responsible for providing support to intensive procurement efforts and contribute to implementation of operational and programmatic activities within the USAID Justice for All (J4A) Activity’s office. In particular:
- Assist in development of tender documents, requests for quotations/proposals, Procurement Action Requests (PARs) and scopes of work (SOW) for procurement of goods and services.
- Support in conducting technical evaluation committees and competitive range processes.
- Negotiate awards for procurements under subcontracts, services agreements and purchase orders (PO).
- Coordinate with local vendors and service providers, monitor contracts and PO issued, follow up as necessary to ensure compliance to terms and conditions.
- Maintain the overall integrity of procurement filing system by ensuring that accurate documentation is available in each procurement file.
- Ensure procurements are conducted in full compliance with USAID rules, regulations and policies.
- Conduct inspection of goods, verify services upon delivery and organize the disposition of goods to recipients.
- Manage the office procurement tracking system and draft selection and justification memos, approval requests for IT procurements, prepare procurement status reports.
- Provide inventory summaries, scan and upload procurement files, as requested by project staff;
- Provide technical and logistical support and assistance, support in various administrative areas as necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of procurement of goods and services in the Ukrainian context.
- University/Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, administration or other related field required.
- At least two years of experience with procurement procedures of international organizations – USAID experience preferred.
- At least two years of experience with different procurement stages, reviewing budgets and reports; recordkeeping.
- Working proficiency in office computer applications including MS Office 365, Word and Excel.
- Proficient English speaking and writing skills. Fluency in Ukrainian oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills, including verbal and written communication, ability to meet deadlines.
Application Instructions: Please send a Cover Letter and CV in English to [email protected] by January 28, 2022, indicating position title in the subject line. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.