Асистент/ка Проєкту / Information Management Assistant (CCCM) – 2 positions – Міжнародна організація з міграції (МОМ), Представництво в Україні
Open to Internal and External Candidates
Position Title: Information Management Assistant (CCCM) – 2 positions
Duty Station: Kyiv, Ukraine
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G5
Type of Appointment: Special Short-Term, Six months with the possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 13 October 2023
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates.
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and the Programme Officer (CCCM), and the direct supervision of the Information Management Officer (CCCM), the Information Management Assistant (CCCM) will be responsible for supporting the successful implementation of the information management portfolio of CCCM programming within Ukraine.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the monitoring, tracking and reporting of all CCCM project activities.
- Support the IM Officer in the organization and implementation of the integrated and interoperable mechanisms for ensuring accurate and reliable storage of data collection, storage and submission.
- Conduct monthly internal and external reporting of CCCM project activities.
- Act as focal point for administrative management and coordination of the CCCM site management system (Zite manager), which includes updating site status, creation of new sites, and managing user accessibility issues.
- Support in the preparation, creation and updating of reports, briefing notes, graphics, statistical tables, presentation and other forms of documentation.
- Respond to information requests; organise/set-up meetings; calendar management.
- Maintain the CCCM project’s contact list and mailing lists.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- School diploma/certificate with five years of relevant experience; or
- Bachelor’s degree in Political or Social Sciences, International Relations, Development Studies, Migration Studies, Human Rights, Law or related fields from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in liaising with governmental authorities, national/international institutions, United Nations agencies and non-governmental organizations;
- Experience in working with migrants, refugees, internally displaced persons, victims of trafficking and other vulnerable groups; and,
- Prior work experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organization in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Knowledge of current GIS software (ArcGIS, QGIS) is advantageous but not required;
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite is advantageous but not required;
- Knowledge of database management is advantageous but not required;
- Knowledge of PowerBI or other dashboard software is advantageous but not required.
For all applicants, fluency in English and Ukrainian is required (oral and written).
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Courage: Demonstrates willingness to take a stand on issues of importance.
- Empathy: Shows compassion for others, makes people feel safe, respected and fairly treated.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators – Level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications filling in the IOM Personal History Form and sending to [email protected] by 13 October 2023 the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
From 29.09.2023 to 13.10.2023